Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An email this morning:

Dear Rose,

I am pleased to let you know that we have recommended that the Graduate School admit you to the Professional French Masters Program beginning Fall 2008.

Congratulations and good luck as you prepare for your interdisciplinary studies with us at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss enrollment and other “préparatifs” for the fall 2008 semester in Madison.

Bien cordialement,

Ritt Deitz, Ph.D.
Executive Director
UW-Madison Professional French Masters Program


This is exciting. I don't mean to put a damper on anyone, but I'm not sure I want to do this right yet. It's just a lot to handle.

2 comments:

SlickerThanNick said...

You can do it!

Besides its not until Fall, thats plenty of time to get the ants outta your pants.

YAY ROSIE!

shannon said...

Congrats!!!

I really need to take a look at that application myself.