Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I have done today so far and things to do still:

What I have done this morning:
1. I went to my bank to figure out why I haven't been able to access my account online. It turns out that about two weeks after I opened my account, they updated their networks and my access code didn't work. While I saw this notice online and in the window of the bank itself, I'm a little perplexed as to why they didn't tell their clients (I can't possibly be the only one!) that their now old codes wouldn't work anymore. In any case, a quick ten minute visit to a very friendly bank a tout bien reglé and I am very happy.
2. I messed up the washing machine at the laundromat (again!) but at least now I have clean undies.
3. I went to the papeterie which is basically like a giant bookstore/office supply store, aka my paradise. I bought a handwriting workbook for second graders to practice my French cursive, some notebook paper, a planner (finally!) and some index cards.

Things I still have to do today:
1. I need to drop off my dirty sheets at the high school laundry room. Since they're the sheets lent to me by the high school, I'm not obligated to wash them myself. Yay for less laundry to do.
2. Plan out evaluation schedules - oral, writing/reading, listening - and review lessons.
3. I have a really sweet idea for the review and listening part and hopefully Ben will be able to help me out.
4. Burn a CD of the pictures of Oradour-sur-Glane for Pascal the history teacher.
5. Go to France Orange to recharge my cell phone and also ask why the magic internet box has to find its new favorite satellite so often and why it takes so long.

Today is a good day. It's sunny and I'm happy.

Oh also I should probably make some plans for Christmas vacation, considering pretty much everything will be booked.

No comments: